MS ACCESS DATABASE
- Introduction of MS Access database.
- Introduction of DBMS & RDBMS.
- Import Export Data from other source
- Copy data in MS Access as Table
- Some Basic Tricks
- Introduction of Table
- Introduction of data types and uses.
- Create a Table from copy paste method.
- Create a Table from the wizard.
- Create a Table from SQL query.
- All types of Constraint (Data Validation) apply in Table
- Using Expression Builder in Table
- Introduction of Query
- Introduction of Data Definition.
- Make all types of Query from QBD (Query by Design) method Ex. Select, Make Table, Append, Update, Crosstab, Delete.
- Write all types of Query by using SQL syntax in Data Definition Ex. Select, Update, and Delete.
- Introduction of Pass-Through.
- Extract data from SQL Server by using Pass-Through Query.
VBA & Macro Automation
- Using inbuilt Macro in Access.
- Create a table from VBA code.
- Insert Data in Table from VBA code.
- Delete Data from VBA code.
- Import & Export data from Excel, SQL Server by using VBA code.
- Using ADOBD method in Access.
- Send mail from Outlook from VBA code.
- Using Query in VBA code.
- VBA Security & Protection
- Create Forms from Wizard.
- Using Query in Forms.
- Using VBA code in Forms.
- Using all types of control for Forms(ComboBox, Checkbox, ListBox, and many more).
- Using Expression Builder in Forms.
- Make Report from Wizard.
- Make Report with help of Query.
- Customize Report.